Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
The Kling Memorial Library provides free public access to the Internet as an informational, educational, and recreational resource.
- We have 9 public use computers available plus one public card catalog computer
- 5 computers are located in the Northeast computer room. 4 computers are located in the Southwest reading room. The card catalog is located on the east end of the Circulation Desk.
- All of our computers run Microsoft Windows 7.
- Patrons are limited to 1 hour of computer use if others are waiting.
- Please stop at the Circulation Desk to sign in for a computer.
- We offer free public access WiFi which is pass code protected. Please ask at the Circulation Desk for the current password.